If you want to start a blog in WordPress you will not know which plugins you should use for your blog and how plugins are useful for your blog. In this blog, you will know the best WordPress plugins for bloggers.
When you first time started a blog or website on WordPress or transfer your blog from blogger to WordPress you will not know that what is plugins and its uses and which plugins I should use for our blog.
But you will not worry about it after reading this article, you will know about plugins which plugins that are best for your blog or website.
- 1 What is WordPress Plugins
- 2 How WordPress Plugins Work
- 3 Best WordPress Plugins For Bloggers
- 3.1 1 Yoast SEO
- 3.2 2 Akismet Anti-Spam
- 3.3 3 Jetpack By WordPress
- 3.4 4 Contact Form 7
- 3.5 What’s The Role Of Hosting Provider On Website SEO
- 3.6 5 Smush – Compress, Optimize and Lazy Load Images
- 3.7 6 UpdraftPlus WordPress Backup Plugin
- 3.8 7 Wordfence Security – Firewall & Malware Scan
- 3.9 How to link PAN Card with Aadhar card
- 3.10 8 Google Sit Kit
- 3.11 9 Broken Link Checker
- 3.12 10 PushEngage Web Push Notifications
- 3.13 11 Insert Headers and Footers
- 3.14 Top 10 Website For Download Free High-Quality Images
What is WordPress Plugins
A plugin is a piece of software containing a group of functions that can be added to a WordPress website. They can extend functionality or add new features to your WordPress websites.
WordPress plugins are written in the PHP programming language and integrate seamlessly with WordPress. In the WordPress community, there is a saying that goes around: “there’s a plugin for that”. They make it easier for users to add features to their website without knowing a single line of code.
How WordPress Plugins Work
WordPress is written in a way so that other developers can add their own code to it. The WordPress plugin API offers a robust set of hooks and filters which allow developers to modify existing WordPress functionality or add new functionality.
Plugins allow the developer to store data in the WordPress database. Each WordPress plugin installed on your site is registered in your WordPress database. You can activate and deactivate them at any time you want.
Best WordPress Plugins For Bloggers
In this article, I listed some best WordPress plugins for bloggers and I also recommend these plugins and I also use them for my blog, which is useful and best from all.
1 Yoast SEO
Yoast SEO plugin helps you with your search engine optimization. Are you not entirely convinced? Yoast SEO is the favorite WordPress SEO plugin for millions of users worldwide.
Yoast SEO is the most popular plugins among all the blogger and it has also available free and paid versions also. it helps blog or website to rank higher across worldwide on search engines.
Yoast SEO is here to help you out as we’ve helped millions of people worldwide with their WordPress SEO efforts.
with the help of Yoast SEO, you can write killer content. Yoast SEO is famous for its readability analysis and its SEO analysis.
Whether you are a business owner or blogger, a content creator, a developer or an SEO expert: Yoast SEO helps you keep your website in perfect shape.
2 Akismet Anti-Spam
Akismet checks your comments and contact form submissions against our global database of spam to prevent your site from publishing malicious content. You can review the comment spam it catches on your blog’s “Comments” admin screen.
It helps to check out spam messages thats come from contact form submission and comments.
Moderators can see the number of approved comments for each user.
3 Jetpack By WordPress
The jet pack helps to manage Security, performance, and site management. it helps to provide a 24/7 security environment.
Jetpack is your site’s security detail, guarding you against brute-force attacks and unauthorized logins. Basic protection is always free, while premium plans add expanded backup and automated fixes. Jetpack’s full suite of site security.
it gives a peak performance and Backups of your entire site, either once daily or in real-time.
This has important tools that help site to Malware scanning, code scanning, and automated threat resolution.
4 Contact Form 7
Contact Form 7 can manage multiple contact forms, plus you can customize the form and the mail contents flexibly with simple markup. The form supports Ajax-powered submitting, CAPTCHA, Akismet spam filtering and so on.
Contact form 7 is free plugins and it is useful to make a contact form for blogs and websites.
5 Smush – Compress, Optimize and Lazy Load Images
Smush is a best compress and image optimizer. Smush has been benchmarked and tested number one for speed and quality and is the award-winning, back-to-back proven crowd favorite image optimization plugin for WordPress.
This plugin have 1 million active installations and a 5-star rating. this has great features like:
- Lossless Compression – Strip unused data without affecting image quality
- Lazy Load – Defer offscreen images with the flip of a switch
- Bulk Smush – Optimize up to 50 images with one click
- Image Resizing – Set a max width and height and large images will scale down as they are being compressed
- Incorrect Size Image Detection – Quickly locate images that are slowing down your site
- Directory Smush – Optimize images even if they are not located in the media library
- Automated Optimization – Asynchronously auto-smush your attachments for super fast compression on upload
- Unlimited & Free – Optimize all of your images up to 5MB in size forever (no daily, monthly, or annual caps)
- Gutenberg Block Integration – View all Smush stats directly in image blocks
6 UpdraftPlus WordPress Backup Plugin
UpdraftPlus simplifies backups and restoration. It is the world’s highest-ranking and most popular scheduled backup plugin, with over two million currently-active installs. Backup your files and database backups into the cloud and restore them with a single click.
Backup into the cloud directly to Dropbox, Google Drive, Amazon S3 (or compatible), UpdraftVault, Rackspace Cloud, FTP, DreamObjects, Openstack Swift, and email. The paid version also backs up to Microsoft OneDrive, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Storage, Backblaze B2, SFTP, SCP, and WebDAV.
UpdraftPlus is the most highly-rated and popular plugin out there – and for good reason. Not only is it comprehensive in terms of its features, but it’s also easy and intuitive to use.
7 Wordfence Security – Firewall & Malware Scan
Wordfence Security – Firewall & Malware Scan is a useful plugin for security purposes. it helps to attack from malware and provide a firewall for websites. it is used to scan malware and blocking it.
Wordfence includes an endpoint firewall and malware scanner that was built from the ground up to protect WordPress. Our Threat Defense Feed arms Wordfence with the newest firewall rules, malware signatures and malicious IP addresses it needs to keep your website safe. Rounded out by 2FA and a suite of additional features, Wordfence is the most comprehensive WordPress security solution available.
This is the most popular WordPress security scanner. it helps to Malware scanner checks core files, themes, and plugins for malware, bad URLs, backdoors, SEO spam, malicious redirects and code injections.
8 Google Sit Kit
Site Kit is the official WordPress plugin from Google for insights about how people find and use your site. Site Kit is the one-stop solution to deploy, manage, and get insights from critical Google tools to make the site successful on the web. It provides authoritative, up-to-date insights from multiple Google products directly on the WordPress dashboard for easy access, all for free.
Site Kit includes powerful features that make using these Google products seamless and flexible:
- Easy-to-understand stats directly on your WordPress dashboard
- Official stats from multiple Google tools, all in one dashboard
- Quick setup for multiple Google tools without having to edit the source code of your site
- Metrics for your entire site and for individual posts
- Easy-to-manage, granular permissions across WordPress and different Google products
9 Broken Link Checker
This plugin will monitor your blog looking for broken links and let you know if any are found.
- Monitors links in your posts, pages, comments, the blogroll, and custom fields (optional).
- Detects links that don’t work, missing images and redirects.
- Notifies you either via the Dashboard or by email.
- Makes broken links display differently in posts (optional).
- Prevents search engines from following broken links (optional).
- You can search and filter links by URL, anchor text and so on.
- Links can be edited directly from the plugin’s page, without manually updating each post.
- Highly configurable.
10 PushEngage Web Push Notifications
PushEngage offers you an easy to use Web Push Notification plugin for your website. We support all browsers – Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Microsoft Edge, Safari, UC Browser, Samsung Internet on both desktop and mobile devices.
Now re-engage with customers with targeted push notifications. Within a few minutes, you can install and go live with Push Notification on your website.
Once visitor subscribers to your push notification, you can auto-update visitors about your new post. The visitor will receive your push notification even when they are not on your website. You can even segment your subscribers based on their interests and re-engage them with relevant push notifications.
PushEngage offers free as well as paid plans. You can also choose 14 days of free trial for any of the paid plans before purchase. PushEngage also has features designed specifically to increase the Engagement Rate and Conversion Rate for your push notification campaigns.
Insert Headers and Footers is a simple plugin that lets you insert code like Google Analytics, custom CSS, Facebook Pixel, and more to your WordPress site header and footer. No need to edit your theme files.
The simple interface of the Insert Headers and Footers plugin gives you one place where you can insert scripts, rather than dealing with dozens of different plugins.
- Quick to set up
- Simple to insert scripts
- Insert header code and/or footer code
- Add Google Analytics code to any theme
- Add custom CSS across themes
- Insert Facebook pixel code
In this blog, I listed some best WordPress plugins thats are useful for the blog and I hope this article is helpful for you and you will enjoy the article and share it with your friend’s circle.