How to Link a PAN card with Aadhar card is mandatory for all person. In this blog, you know some steps regarding how to link Aadhar card with a pan card. The main causes of not linking Aadhar card with pan card are your income tax return would not be processed if your Aadhar is not linked with PAN. If you go to the bank and your transaction amount is above 49000 you should need Aadhar card linking with PAN. Without linking Aadhar card with PAN you will not withdraw money more than 49000. Linking of Aadhar card with PAN is a very easy process and you can fill into a home or with the help of the cyber cafe. For this process, the government provides various methods.so we know the process for linking Aadhar with PAN below.
You can Link Aadhar with PAN card with these steps and methods.
For Linking Pan Card With Aadhar card you can follow these steps.
(1) Link through the e-filling website.
It is very simple steps for Linking Aadhar with PAN you just simply go to the e-filling website and link Aadhar easily. Just follow these steps and link Aadhar with PAN.
- Go to Google and search income tax e-filling in the search bar.
- Or Simply Click on the Above link, provided in the first step.
- Just click on the link you go to this type of interface.
- In this Interface just you fill some information.
- First, you enter PAN no.
- Enter Aadhar no.
- Name as per on Aadhar.
- Fill captcha code or Request for OTP.
- And Finally, click on Link Aadhar.
- After completing this process you will show a pop-up message, in message show Aadhar-PAN linking Succesful.
Link Aadhar with PAN card by sending an SMS you just to follow these steps.
- You type the message in a type box.
- Type this message UIDPAN<12 Digit Aadhaar> <10 Digit PAN>
- Send the message to 56161 or 567678 from your registered mobile no.
- See this example you send a message like this If your Aadhar no is 142554893245 and Mobile no is 1234567892 You just type in the type box like this UIDPAN 142554893245 1234567892
- Linking of Aadhar with PAN card is mandatory for all PAN cardholders.
- The advantage of linking Aadhar with PAN card is you will Withdraw money more than 50000 through the bank.
- If your Aadhar is not linked to PAN, your income tax form will not proceed.
- All PAN cards that are not linked with Aadhaar will be deactivated.
- The user will get a summarised detail of taxes levied on him for future reference.
- People can visit the official e-filing website of the department to link the two identities.
- You can more benefits for the Linking of Aadhar with PAN card.
LINK AADHAR CARD TO PAN CARD—LINK NOW
The deadline for linking PAN and Aadhaar is December 31. The Central Board of Direct Taxes previously announced that all Indian citizens must link their PAN and Aadhaar cards before the said deadline. People who fail to do so won’t be able to file their income tax and their PAN will no longer be operative.
In this blog, you can know the linking process and methods for PAN Card to Aadhar Card. I hope you can easily understand the article and after reading this blog you can easily link your PAN Card with Aadhar.